A Realtor You Should Know!
Little did I know that my role as a military wife was also preparing me for my future career in real estate! Years of relocating a family and starting over was definitely an “eye opener,” teaching me “1st hand” all the stresses and anxiety that accompany a move. This has indeed helped me be a more compassionate and patient person, with a true passion for helping people.
Becoming a real estate agent in 1993 is the best decision I have ever made. Today, I am still one of the area’s top producing agents, being the top listing and selling agent for over 20 consecutive years. My business has grown exponentially due to a strong referral base from past clients who have also become my friends. I have been fortunate enough to relocate over 2000 clients, and the market is still going strong!
Making extraordinary moves is my passion! It is my goal to exceed my client’s expectations and make each move the best one ever! So whether you're buying or selling, feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you with all your real estate needs.
- Top 0.5% Agents Worldwide – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties 2011-2018
- Chairman’s Circle Diamond Award – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties 2011-2018
- Top Listing and Selling Agent–Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties 2011-2018
- #1 Agent, Peachtree City Office - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties 2018
- Fayette County Top Producers, 1999-2018
- Diamond Level Circle of Achievement – Fayette Board of Realtors
- #1 Agent in Volume Sales – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties 2017
- #1 Individual Agent – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties 2011-2016
- Luxury Homes International Specialist
- Serving Fayette and Coweta Counties since 1995
- Top 100 Realtors in Atlanta, Communities Magazine 2000-2018
- Phoenix Member of the Million Dollar Club
- 5 Year Legend Award - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties - 2014
- Agent of the Year, The Home Source Realtors 1999-2010
- Top Listing and Selling Agent, The Home Source Realtors 1999-2010
- #1 Realtor in Atlanta by Communities Magazine - 2006
- Cover Story, The Real Estate Magazine 2007
- Featured story, Fayette Womans Magazine 2004
- Member of Fayette Board of Realtors
Many clients say I have a unique talent for listening carefully and helping people find their new home quickly. Everyone seems to play "musical houses" in the area, and I have helped some clients move as many as 5 times. House hunting is a bit like putting together a puzzle, and moves quickly if you are familiar with all the pieces. I listen carefully to the clients to see where each piece of the puzzle belongs, guiding them gently to make the right decision. After 25 years, I know every aspect of the market and still am excited when my clients find the perfect home!
Since the world can now see our listings immediately, I know it is critical for staging, photos, and advertising to be perfect! My unique marketing plan covers every detail to ensure we find that buyer quickly who will "fall in love" with your home. With a strong referral base, I have moved people as many as 5 times in the local area, sometimes selling my listings even before they are listed! Having my appraisers license gives me a definite advantage when pricing your home and deciphering your competition. I am a "hands on" agent who knows the importance of communicating with the seller every step of the way.